Gujarat Panchayat Service Selection Board (GPSSB) has published an Advertisement for the below-mentioned Posts. Eligible Candidates advised to refer to the official advertisement and apply for this post. You can find other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee, and how to apply are given below. Keep checking Ojas Nokari regularly to get the latest updates.
GPSSB Invite Online Application for Junior Clerk Post from 18th February to 8th March 2022. Candidates Before apply read full jobs notification, details like education qualification, age limit, selection process, how to apply and important dates at given below official information here. Also you can check about GPSSB Jr. Clerk Bharti 2022 Call letter, Answerkey, Result, Selection List, Waiting list details pls. stay with us ojasnokari.in information by ojas official website ojas.gujarat.gov.in.
GPSSB Junior Clerk Recruitment 2022
The official notification for the recruitment of Junior Clerk has recently been announced by the Gujarat Panchayat Service Selection Board (GPSSB). Job seekers can fill out the application through an online platform. The online application process is valid from 18th February 2022 to 08 March 2022. However, applying online for the GPSSB Junior Clerk recruitment is very simple. Junior clerk recruitment form 2022 is available online in pdf format.
Therefore, it is the best chance for the 12th pass students and other job seekers who are looking for a permanent government job. There is a total of 1181 vacancies has declared by GPSSB junior clerk Bharti 2022. Stay connected with our web page for having more details regarding GPSSB junior clerk recruitment 2022.
GPSSB Recruitment 2022
|Job Recruitment Board||Gujarat Panchayat Department|
|Post||Junior Clerk/Accounts Clerk, Class III|
|Job Type||Govt Jobs|
GPSSB Job Details:
- Junior Clerk (Class III)
Total No. of Posts:
Junior Clerk Posts 2022 Educational Qualification:
- A candidate shall have passed Higher Secondary School Certificate Examination from Secondary and / or Higher Secondary Education Board or possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the Government: Provided that in the case of the post of Accounts Clerk, the candidate shall have passed the Higher Secondary School Certificate Examination with Mathematics or Accountancy as one of the subjects;
- A candidate shall possess the basic knowledge of computer application as prescribed in the Gujarat Civil Services Classification and Recruitment (General) Rules 1967; and Rule-3 (d) A candidate shall possess adequate knowledge of Gujarati or Hindi or both.
- Please read Official Notification for Educational Qualification details.
Junior Clerk Posts 2022 Age Limit:
- Not be more than 36 years of age
Junior Clerk Posts 2022 Application Fees:
- Rs.100/- + Charges
Junior Clerk Posts 2022 Selection Process:
- Candidates will be selected based on written exam.
Junior Clerk Posts 2022 How to Apply ?:
- Interested Candidates may Apply Online Through the official Website.
Junior Clerk Posts 2022 Application Fees
- General Candidates : Rs.100 + Charge.
- Please Read Official Advertisement for Application Fees.
Junior Clerk Posts 2022 Salary
- Rs.31,340/- Fix Pay per month.
- Please Read Official Advertisement for the salary.
|GPS Area Calculator app 2022 [જમીન માપણી]||MAUSAM Mobile App | India Meteorological Department (IMD) 2022|
|Read Along Best Mobile Application 2022||Best Avast Antivirus Android App – Scan & Remove Virus, Cleaner 2022|
Important Date for Junior Clerk Posts 2022
|Start Date For Online Application||18 February 2022|
|Last Date For Online Application||08 March 2022|
Important Link for Junior Clerk Posts 2022
|GPSSB Junior Clerk Recruitment 2022||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Apply Here|
How to Apply Online for GPSSB Junior Clerk Recruitment 2022
To submit an online application for the junior clerk is easy. Once you have all the documents ready for upload, you can follow the steps written here.
- First, open the website ojas.gujarat.gov.in.
- Then in the main menu, click the online application and select Apply.
- On the next page, select GPSSB.
- You will see current applications opened for the department.
- Click Apply in front of the Junior Clerk and follow the required steps.
- Once registration is completed, upload all the necessary documents and pay the fee.
Stay connected with www.ojasnokari.in for latest updates
Important: Please always Check and Confirm the above details with the official website and Advertisement / Notification.