Palak Mata Pita Yojana 2023
Gujarat government has taken out this scheme for orphan children. All children of the State in which both the parents have died, or the mother has remarried after the death of the father, in which case the child’s maintenance shall be deposited in the joint bank account of the foster parents. Monthly payment of ₹ 3000 will be made for this. Till the time the child reaches the age of 18 years, this amount will be provided to him for his educational development.
Gujarat Palak Mata Pita Sahay Yojana – Highlights
|Scheme Name||Palak Mata Pita Sahay Yojana|
|Launched||April 19, 2016|
|Started by||State government|
|Benefit||Three thousand rupees every month|
|Beneficiary||Foster parents of an orphan child|
|Objective||To make orphan children a healthy and balanced person|
Palak Mata Pita Yojana Updates
Foster Parents plan circular, application form and required documentation & ruls
1- Foster parents plan circular, application form
2- Foster parents plan circular- 29-4-2016 & 13-1-2017.
3- Foster parents plan, application required documentation & ruls
Coupled Support / Proof
- Child birth certificate
- Parents should not die
- Father died, so be sure to marry again
- Check out (Parents)
- Let the kids study at the schools of Anganwadi
- Child and child care parents
- Copy guardian ration card
- Passport Siaana Fata-1 (Balaka)
Palak Mata Pita Yojana Eligibility
- Palak Mata Pita Yojana covers only orphan children whose parents have died or whose father has died and in case of remarriage by the mother, the child whose aunt or uncle or foster parent is compliant.
- The Gujarat government will pay Rs 3,000 per month. The Payment will be given to the joint bank account of the foster parent and the child till the child reaches the age of 18 years.
- If the father is dead and the mother is alive and has not remarried, she will not be eligible for assistance.
- This assistance will not be available even if the mother has remarried or the mother has died and the father is alive.
- The assistance under this scheme will be paid till the child reaches the age of 18 years.
Assistance will be discontinued from the age of 18.
- Under this scheme, only the applicants of Gujarat state will be eligible for assistance.
- Foster parents include grandparents, uncles, aunts, cousins, nieces, nephews, nieces, and nephews.
- Children adopted from the orphanage will not be eligible for this assistance.
- The child will keep laughing as long as he studies and will be eligible for help till the age of 18 years.
- If a child under 18 laughs and stops studying, it won’t help.
- The annual income of foster parents should not exceed Rs 27,000 in rural areas and Rs 36,000 in urban areas.
Palak Mata Pita Yojana Online Apply
- Register Your Self In Official Website
- Go to the official website of Palak Mata Pita Yojana Gujarat. Click here to go to Official Website
- On the home page “New User? Please Register Here! ” Click on the option.
- Fill in the required information in the User Registration Details form and after solving the captcha, click on the Register button and register yourself.
- After registration, User ID and Password will be sent via SMS to the mobile number entered by you.
- Login And Update Profile
- Go to the homepage and login to the site with the User ID and Password sent via sms in the mobile.
- Fill in all the required information as requested.
- Click the Update button to update the profile.
- Apply For The Scheme
- After updating the profile, the names of many schemes will appear in front of you on the homepage.
- Click on “Parent Parents Scheme” among those schemes.
- Submite Your Application
- Clicking on the Palak Mata Pita Yojana option opens a new page with all the required information.
- Upload all the required documents.
- Click on Save Application.
- Delete the print of the application.
- The application process is completed.
Palak Mata Pita Yojana Useful Link:-
|Paripatra||G.R Page 1 // G.R Page 2|
|Balak Na Palak Mata Pita Sahay Arji Form Pdf||Form Page 1 | Form Page 2|
|Download Pdf Form||Click Here|
|Download Word Form||Click Here|
|Download Application Form||Click here|
|Form Sathe Jodva Na Document List||Click here|
|Information In Gujarati||Click Here|
|પાલક માતા-પિતાની યોજનાનું અરજીપત્રક||Click Here|