PM Yashasvi Scholarship 2022 : Register at yet.nta.ac.in | PM YASASVI Scheme Eligibility, Benefits, and Last Date | The National Testing Agency (NTA) has initiated the application process for the entrance test of the PM Young Achievers Scholarship Award Scheme for Vibrant India (PM Yashasvi Scholarship 2022) | 15,000 deserving students from the Other Backward Classes (OBC), Economically Backward Classes (EBC), De-Notified, Nomadic & Semi-Nomadic Tribes (DNT/NT/SNT), and Other Backward Classes (EBC) will receive financial aid through this programme, which was developed by the Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment (Govt. of India).
PM Yashasvi Scholarship 2022:National Testing Agency (NTA) has invited online applications for PM Young Achievers Scholarship Award Scheme (YASASVI). Interested students can apply online for PM YASASVI Entrance Test Scheme on the official website www.yet.nta.ac.in.The last date for the PM YASASVI Yojana Application Form 2022 submission is 26th August 2022 up to 11:50 pm. All the students can check out complete details of PM Yashasvi Scholarship Scheme Application procedure, selection procedure, eligibility, important dates, scholarship amount for PM YASASVI Scholarship Scheme 2022.
PM Yashasvi Scholarship 2022
PM Yashasvi Yojana has been organized by Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi. Candidates have to read this article carefully. Check acidity condition carefully, the benefit of this scheme will be available to class 9th and 11th candidates of top class school list. National Testing Agency is accepting applications for PM Yashasvi Entrance Test. The direct link to apply is given below. For more details visit the officer in the evening.
PM Yashasvi Scholarship 2022 Application Form
The Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment will be supporting 15,000 OBC and EBC, De-Notified, Nomadic & Semi Nomadic Tribes (DNT/ SNT) to apply for the PM YASASVI Scholarship for the candidates who are studying class 9th and 11th in schools identified by the ministry. Students will be selected for the scholarship based on their merit in the YASASVI Entrance Test (YET) conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA).
|Organaization Name||National Test Agency (NTA)|
|Scheme Name||PM Yashasvi Scholarship 2022|
|Exam Name||Yashasvi Entrance Test (YET)|
|Mode of Exam||Computer Based Test (CBT)|
|Exam Application Fees||No Fees|
|Last Date of Application||26th August 2022|
|YET Exam Date||11th Sept. 2022|
PM Yashasvi Scholarship 2022 Benefits
- The benefits the government provides through the scholarship scheme are as follows:
- Firstly, this scholarship is transparent and tests are conducted to international standards, which determine the morals of students after they qualify for such exams.
- The scheme provides a benefit for both class nine and class ten students only.
- Under the scheme, class nine students will get a salary of Rs. 75,000 per year. Also, class 11 students will get 125,000 rupees per year.
PM Yashasvi Scholarship 2022 Scheme Eligibility Criteria
- The eligibility requirements for appearing in the exam are as follows:
- Applicants should be Indian Nationals
- They should be belonging to OBC or EBC or DNT category.
- They should be studying in identified Top Class Schools.
- They should have passed Class 8 or Class 10( as the case may be) in 2021-22
- The annual income of the parents/guardian from all sources should not be morethan Rs. 2.5 lacs
- Candidate applying for Class 9 Exam should have been born between 01-04-2006 to 31-03-2010 (both days inclusive).
- Candidate applying for Class 11 Exam should have been born between 01-04-2004 to 31-03-2008 (both days inclusive).
- Both boys and girls are eligible to apply. Eligibility requirements for girls are the ame as for boys.
Required Document for PM Yashasvi Scholarship 2022
Important Document to Apply Online:
- A candidate must possess a class 10 passing certificate or a class 8 passing certificate.
- Candidate must hold income certificate
- Identification card of the candidate.
- Email address and cellphone number.
- The candidate must have at least one of the following credentials: Certificates for OBC/ EBC/ DNT SAR/NT/SNT, respectively.
Also Read:-Har Ghar Tiranga Certificate Download 2022
PM Yashasvi Scholarship 2022 Entrance Test Important Dates
|Online Submission of Application Form||27.07.2022 to 26.08.2022( Upto 05.00 PM)|
|Correction Window||27.08.2022 to 31.08.2022|
|Display of Admit Cards from NTA website||05.09.2022 onwards|
|Date of Examination||11.09.2022( Sunday)|
|Anser key Dates||To be announced later through NTA website.|
|Declaration of Result on NTA Website||To be announced later through NTA website.|
Also Read:- GPS Area Calculator app 2022 [જમીન માપણી]
NTA YET Exam Pattern 2022
The YET 2022 will be conducted for award of scholarships to OBC, EBS and DNT candidates
studying in Class 9 and Class 11 in identified Top Schools .
Mode of Examination
- YET 2022 will be conducted in Computer Based Test(CBT) mode.
Scheme of Examination
- The Exam will be of Objective type with Multiple Choice Questions.
|Section||Subject||No. of Quetions||Marks Of Each Correct Answer||Total Marks|
Also Read:- GSRTC Mahesana Apprentice Bharti 2022
PM Yashasvi Scholarship 2022 Apply Online
- Open the official website of NTA @ www.yet.nta.ac.in
- Click on the Advertisement section
- Now search for the PM YASASVI Scholarship Online From link and click on it
- It will redirect to a new page
- Check the details and Click on apply online
- Now fill in the details and click on submit
- Complete the application fee process and finish your registration
- Finally take a printout of your registration for future use.
|Read Notification||Click Here|
|OjasNoakri Homepage||Click Here|