Sports Authority of India (SAI) has released recruitment notification for vacant positions in Target Olympic Podium Scheme (TOPS) Division. SAI invites online application from eligible candidates to fill up 15 vacancies for the post of Senior Lead, Lead & Sports Associate posts. These advertised vacancies will be filled on contract basis. Candidates who willing to work under Central Government can apply through online for this Sports Authority of India jobs. Online registration link has been activated on 18/10/2021.The Last date to submit the online application form is 08-11-2021.
SAI Total Posts :- 15 Posts
SAI Posts Name :-
- Senior Lead : 04 Posts
- Lead : 06 Posts
- Sports Associate : 05 Posts
SAI Stipend :-
- Senior Lead : Rs. 80000 to Rs. 145000
- Lead : Rs. 45000 to Rs. 60000
- Sports Associate : Rs. 40000 to Rs. 50000
SAI Educational Qualification :-
- Candidates must have completed PGDM/ B.Tech/ MBA/ Master’s Degree in relevant discipline from recognized board/ university.
- Please read official notification for more educational qualification details.
SAI Age Criteria Details :-
- Other posts : 32 years
- Senior Lead : 45 years
- Please read official notification for more age relaxation details.
SAI Selection Procedure :-
- Candidates will be selected based on an personal interview.
SAI Important Links :-
APPLY ONLINE REGISTRATION LINK: CLICK HERE
OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION: DOWNLOAD HERE
SAI Applying Procedure :-
- Candidates should register through online link.
- Apply @ sportsauthorityofindia.nic.in/ yas.nic.in.
SAI Important Dates :-
- Notification Released Date : 14/10/2021
- Online Application Available from : 18/10/2021
- Last Date to Submit the Application : 08/11/2021