The most natural handwriting calculatorapplication review by me
The most natural handwriting calculator.
It’s better than writing on paper.
પાછળની અસરથી આ ભથ્થું સાતમા પગાર પંચ પ્રમાણે આપવા આજનો લેટેસ્ટ પરિપત્ર DT. 22/11/2021…….
Papercalc is the way a calculator was meant to be.
Simply write calculations in handwritten script and see live results. Span multiple rows or add lists of calculations.
Easily edit previous results, save intermediate results, and re-use previous calculations with drag and drop. Paper calculates everything you do virtually instantaneously. Ideal for fractions and tape style calculations.
BENEFITS AND FEATURES:
- Write calculations in an intuitive and natural way, over multiple lines.
- Infinite canvas: Write with one finger, scroll with two fingers.
- Edit with ease: Scratch erase or use the erase tool to delete.
- Save results: Save intermediate results and continue a new calculation. Update previous calculation to see all downstream calculations updated.
- History: Automatically saves results in history. Swipe to delete individual history items.
- Reuse results: Drag an intermediate result or a result from history and use it in a calculation.
- Fractions: Supports decimal, mixed and improper fractions.
Download APK click Here
- Basic operations: +, -, x, ÷, /
- Exponents, roots: 5³, e², √, ∛
- Brackets: ()
- Miscellaneous operations: %, |-3|, 6!
- Permutation and Combinations: 5p2, 5c2
- Trigonometry: cos, sin, tan, cot, csc, sec
- Hyperbolic: cosh, sinh, tanh, coth, csch, sech
- Inverse trigonometry: acos, asin, atan, acot, acsc, asec, acosh, asinh, atanh, acoth, acsch, asech
- Exponential and Logarithms: exp, ln, log
- Constants: π, e